Why would anyone wanna use a Corsair 570X case?

Arjun Chandran

Bronze I
Staff member
:neutral: The CORSAIR 570X has both sides of tempered glass! what's the point? When I do cable management all most part of the cables go behind the motherboard tray and they are covered by the other side.This case has both sides windows which will definitely show the mess even if you hide your cables under a power supply shroud. So why does anyone wanna use CORSAIR 570X or any such cases with both sides open?: unamused:

Attachments

Arjun Chandran

Bronze I
Staff member
If u r good at cabke management then put some lights on that side as well and show off you cables as well
Usually, I sacrifice the looks of one side to make the other look more appealing. And hide that untidy side with the case side panel. :cool:

Usually, I sacrifice the looks of one side to make the other look more appealing. And hide that untidy side with the case side panel. :cool:
Thats cuz(no offence) you arent great at cable manahement but for those who do its worth it,Also what happened to u building a budget pc

Arjun Chandran

Bronze I
Staff member
Hows a z270 a budget mobo,u could get a Z170 and maybe borrow a skylake cou and then updating the bios
I'm currently using a Sandy bridge PC and so I'm wanna upgrade to the latest tech available. So that i won't be outdated so soon :)

Kartik B.

Bronze III
Staff member
:neutral: The CORSAIR 570X has both sides of tempered glass! what's the point? When I do cable management all most part of the cables go behind the motherboard tray and they are covered by the other side.This case has both sides windows which will definitely show the mess even if you hide your cables under a power supply shroud. So why does anyone wanna use CORSAIR 570X or any such cases with both sides open?: unamused:
s340 elite by nzxt seems good tho

The3vent

Bronze III
A good cable management looks really good too ( specially using custom cable). Anyway this cases with both sides on tempered glass are designed thinking about custom liquid coolers. I saw some designs using that rear side and looks awesome!!

Arjun Chandran

Bronze I
Staff member
A good cable management looks really good too ( specially using custom cable). Anyway this cases with both sides on tempered glass are designed thinking about custom liquid coolers. I saw some designs using that rear side and looks awesome!!
Custom cables will look awesome.

Sponsored