Welcome to ARC Forums

Join our group of tech enthusiasts and Android developers

[HELP]Need a free web hosting for wp

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Skand, Apr 5, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Skand

Skand The Reaper

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Now a days free web hosting is easily available but to find one with decent features and hardware is not so easy task . I'm looking for a free web hosting for wordpress (blog). I have seen and tried many but couldn't find one which could give me free hosting as well as provide me google adsense. actually I'm noob to this so excuse if any stupidity found.!!!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Arjun Chandran

Arjun Chandran Super Samurai
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +131 / 0 / -0
    You can't get AdSense with web hosting. If you are looking for free web hosting then try ByteHost, if you are looking a cheaper web hosting then try Namecheap hosting.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Skand

Skand The Reaper

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    then, how can I get Adsense ?.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Arjun Chandran

Staff Member

Ratings:
    +131 / 0 / -0
    To get AdSense, apply for it at https://www.google.com/adsense/signup and then they will review your site. If they find that your site is good enough for their Ads then they will approve you. There are two steps in approval, when you are ready to show ads they will mail you with a "Congratulation" message.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Skand

Skand The Reaper

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    thanks bro.

• Like Like x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Arjun Chandran

Staff Member

Ratings:
    +131 / 0 / -0
    :) Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  7. shiku316

shiku316 HummingBird

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    mmm i tried most of the free webhosting sites and plans, and frankly, just ended up at godaddy, i started and have always used its economy vps hosting plans , and you can get them dirt cheap if you use there promo codes, usually 84-93% discount (and there active all year long) , honestly I've never paid more than 10 usd yearly, and for my needs its more than enough.

• Like Like x 1